TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE BIG-BALE DOSAGE BUNKER TYPE DB40. The Big-bale dosage bunker DB40 can be loaded and transported with a pallet truck. The DB40 is supplied with a detailed instruction manual. The DB40 is robust and reliable, requires low maintenance and has been manufactured according to the CE standards.
The specifications as follows:
- Suitable for: Big-bales of footprint 0.8 to 1.2 x 1.2 and 2.25 m high and with extension plates (option) to 2.60 m high.
- Dosing capacity: Big-bale of 1 x 1.2 x 2.2 m (LxWxH) in around 8 minutes with frequency controller (option) in around 6 minutes.
- Maximum load: up to a total (bale) weight of 1400 kg.
- Electrical power: For the standard dosage bunker, a total of 3,3 kW. (1 x 2.2 kW + 1 x 1.1 kW). 400V/3 phase/50-60Hz.With optional wooler, a total of 4.05 kW (+ 1 x 0.75 kW). 400V /3phase/50-60Hz.
The Big-bale dosage bunker may be equipped with the following options:
- Wooler with adjustable grid and protection against wood particles. Driven by a 0.75 kW electric motor.
- Water dosing system via a spraying pipe in the discharge opening of the hopper. The water quantity can be adjusted and the on/off switching is controlled automatically by an infrared sensor.
- Second water pipe and valve for dosing an increased volume of water.
- 5 extension plates for the side walls for processing Big-bales of up to 2.60 m.
- 1 vertically adjustable plate for the processing of half Big-bales.
- Wheels with a diameter of 468 mm x 135 mm for unpaved ground surface, including fastening set (on the inner side of the frame).
- Swivelling wheels with a diameter of 160 mm x 70 mm for paved ground, including a fixing position set in the transport arm.
- Frequency controller for the chain motor providing a higher capacity and shorter changing times for the bales. This option is generally provided with the 220V/1phase/50-60Hz version and at extra cost with the 400V-220V/3phase/50-60Hz version.
Description of the installation:
- A base of 1,300 mm in width with 2 low-maintenance flat link chains, 12 carriers, automatic chain tensioners and two shortening links.
- Drive for chain conveyor is via an electric motor of 2.2 kW.
- Hydraulic tilting mechanism driven by a 1.1 kW electrical motor, a hydraulic cylinder, safety and control system.
- Transport arm to lift and move the DB40, in combination with wheels.
- PLC control with operating hours counter, acoustic signal for completed bale, control light for low voltage and automatic start/stop function using adjustable level sensing wires.
- Two solid rubber wheels (300 mm) with bearings for transporting the DB 40.
- Protective coating process involving: shot blasting SA 2.5 and 1 x powder coating, frame dark blue, container silver colour, and 3 cover plates in aluminium stud plate.
- Weight: depending on the options 1,090 – 1,280 kg.
Dimensions of frame:
|without extension plates||with extension plates (option)|
|Transport position: (LxWxH)||3230 x 1555 x 2150 mm||3230 x 1555 x 2760 mm|
|Operation position: (LxWxH)||2990 x 1555 x 2420 mm||2990 x 1555 x 2990 mm|
|Loading position: (LxWxH)||2400 x 1555 x 2635 mm||2400 x 1555 x 3080 mm|
Made in Netherlands LOGITEC PLUS.